Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revive

Started by Legend18_12 [3899665] on in Graveyard.

10 replies · 144 views · thread synced · 17 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Legend18_12 [3899665]

I am New reviver and I Will revive anyone for 1 xan dm if interested i want to increase my reviving skill and earn some money

Mong [3401450]

Most people freevive to start their career, some will pay but don't expect it. When you can do a full revive you can ask 2 xan but until then dude it's unlikely 

Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]

Revive yourself, chump

 

11:56:48 - 05/05/26 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Legend18_12 and mugged them for $91,214 (chain #1) [view]

Qara [2787076]

You have been Here far too long to be given the protection of noob.

 

You are showing extreme disrespect to every reviver who has paid their dues by attempting to undercut.

 

I recommend you delete this fast.

Pakliuvom [1676337]

Obviously the wrong forum, and as others have said, reviving for free is your best bet when starting out, especially when your Revive Skill is a lowly 11. Out of the thousands of revives myself and countless others have done, the majority have been for free.

Pavers [3029445]

If I need reviving I'm not going to choose someone with a Revive Skill of 11 to do it.

 

Hang around the hospital and revive Xanax ODs for free.  Your skill will slowly increase and, who knows, one or two of them might be inclined to pay you.  Be prepared for a lot of fails along the way at your current level.

 

I've been there and done it.

BobrKurwa [2841258]

If I need revive. I know where to look.

And it's that guy who is online.

Because it's just business.

They revive and I kill.

Perfect symbiosis.