CLOSED! I’ve almost reached top 250 with the amount of losses bought! Only 11 away and that’s all thanks to you guys! I appreciate you all for helping me out in this adventure and hope to see you all again soon in the future!
Thanks, TheLostAce
Started by TheLostAce [3707570] on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
TheLostAce [3707570] ×1
CLOSED! I’ve almost reached top 250 with the amount of losses bought! Only 11 away and that’s all thanks to you guys! I appreciate you all for helping me out in this adventure and hope to see you all again soon in the future!
Thanks, TheLostAce
Reserved as Proof of Payment for Losses received!
Legit, fast payment
legit , fast pay got 2 xanax as bonus too
Great buyer, patient with my slower attacks that added up to 15 and delivered on the bonus 2 xanax!
Done 4 losses thanks
this is very very legit!! very very fast payment also!
fast payout and legit
LEGIT
i did 4
Legit and very fast response! BUMP
To anyone who has attacked me in the past few hours, I am at work and will make sure payments are sent as soon as I get home and situated, thank you for your patience!
Update: Payments will be made around 07:00TCT so about 2 and half hours from now! Thanks again for your patience all, will post all payments here.
Update 2: All Payments have been made and will be posted below, if you feel I have missed your payment or it is incorrect please DM me and we will sort it out. Thank you to all who have attacked and have had patience with waiting on payment :D
Very fast payment and Legit post much appreciated!
Legit. Sent money and Xanax as promised.
Legit!
Legit. Thanks., 🙏
Fully paid with bonus. He is legit¡¡
Thanks, Legit!
Very fast communication and payments, super nice guy, legit.
10/10 Guy, very nice and respectable. Very quick, totaly Satisfyed
I like him! :D