Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pls help

Started by MadamTsunade [4274841] on in Graveyard.

18 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
33
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lepiota [3966339]

Fear not, sweet bloom of womanhood!

Let calm possess thy breast, for lo, I am come!

This thorny snare that doth ensnare thee, I shall, with might and main, dismantle and cast asunder.

Thy gentle spirit shall not languish in this plight.

Rest thee assured, my lady fair, this present tempest shall soon subside, and brighter skies shall dawn for thee!

BaggyWrinkles [3145984]

Only help that I will give you is to tell you to read more.

 

There is a tutorial and guides section to learn just about everything you need to know.

 

There is a questions and answers section to ask questions like this

 

This is not a general discussion topic, so you will get hate for doing the same thing as almost every other noob that lacks reading comprehension 

Lepiota [3966339]

Alas, I am undone!
A fool's guise hath he worn, and my wits, so lately sharp, are now confounded.

My goodly day, so bright with promise, is now a shadowed ruin, a tapestry of naught but vexation.

Forsooth, my spirit groans, and my purse, once plump, doth weep for its lost lucre.

Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]

Let lag possess thy ping, for lo, I am come!
This "girl-gamer" snare that doth ensnare thee, I shall, with voice-mod and main, dismantle and cast asunder.
Thy stubbled spirit shall not languish in this "waifu" skin.
Rest thee assured, "m’lady" fair, this "friend-zone" tempest shall soon subside, and Tier-3 subs shall dawn for thee!

Leerie [3387354]

You have to read.  Look through the forums.  Or join a faction and ask for help there.

 

You will get the opposite of help here.