Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

WIT - Horizon -

Started by WIT-LadyVal420 [2847234] on in Faction Recruitment.

29 replies · 193 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

shedh [1207518] ×1 WIT-LadyVal420 [2847234] ×1 norre [3690834] ×1

WIT-LadyVal420 [2847234]

 

We are looking for Active Players to join and grow along with us and our friends! We do all types of things for fun like Ranked Wars, Renown Auctions, Monthly Random Giveaways, Territory wars, and more. We have a Hall of Fame and track faction all-time stats. With us you will never be bored and will win prizes, make money, grow yourself, and you will meet some amazing friends along the way!  We also have our very own family podcast, hosted by WIT and Horizons very own WIT-LadyVal420l!

 

Sharp WITS and Hard Hits Podcast now on Spotify!

 

WIT Horizon wars twice a month and chains during torn events and occasionally during downtime. If you are looking for a good place to train, make money, make friends and have some fun, Horizon is the place for you.  For more information you can reach out to anyone on the Horizon Faction Council.

 

Details: OC 2.0, Respect 1.5M

 

What we offer:

Active Faction Chat and Discord – including weekly Discord VC’s and exclusive access to our podcast during recording, where you can ask questions to the guest and give feedback for future episodes

Free boosters, drugs, meds and candy

Access to rare and expensive loot and ranked weapons

Competitions and Discord giveaways

Weekly WIT Family Races - including good prizes and the occasional dad joke

Ranked war payouts based on the WIT Family renown system

Xanax and Refills for wars and chains

 

What we expect

Daily Login

Donator/Subscriber

Be active and continuously growing

TornStats is mandatory

Take two Xanax a day

Participation during Wars and chains

Level 15 within a month of joining

 

OC 2.0 Payouts – 80%

 

Steadfast

Monthly rotation

Defense Gym Gains – 10-11%

Strength Gym Gains – 10-11%

Speed Gym Gains – 10-11%

Dexterity Gym Gains – 10%

 

Horizon Leadership:

[image: torn.com]

 

 

Horizon Council

[image: torn.com]

[image: torn.com]

 

Mentions: norre [3690834] · shedh [1207518] · WIT-LadyVal420 [2847234]

Demon49 [4040712]

I was invited to Wit-horizon and it's has been great, the people here are always talkative, and always doing something, the payouts of the wars are pretty good as well. If your looking for a place to call home. I suggest here. Also everyone helps everyone.  

Bear77 [3619589]

I have been playing Torn for about four months now. I spent the first month of it doing what most noobs do: run around, shoot myself in the foot, all the fun stuff.  Thennn I joined WIT. I was there for about two and a half months. They turned me into a player. That's been great. It's a faction of teaching and learning and growing. Building together.

 

In the great words of Miley Cyrus, I think, there's always going to be another mountain. There's always going to be an uphill climb but finding the people who got your back, who hear you out, who listen to you, who understand when you make mistakes, that's what it's about. Torn's a community but WIT's a family. It's about the climb. I love it here. 

WIT_KAT [1641178]

I love Horizon. Leadership is great and do not act like jackasses to members. That is important to me.  It makes members more listen to and more easily respect council and leadership. IMHO

suwe [4041574]

Once you join WIT you won't want to join any other faction. I joined WIT  2 months into playing the game and talking to everyone is soo fun and engaging. The wars are soo active and you get SM free stuff all the time

 

Everyone join WIT 🤭

System_Warning [2732923]

I got the chance to join WIT over a year ago, thx to Kingwink willing to give me a chance. they all know im hard to deal with. but they accepted me and my attitude. Every one in the wit i meet is pretty chill and we will be able to help you if u need it so come join us were all misfits 

Zanthius [4424971]

I just started playing Torn about a week ago. I joined WIT - Horizon about 3 days ago. They have helped direct me on multiple issues, given me millions to help me, helpfully encouraged me to try new things and helped me do so, donated items to me, and been very welcoming. From an utter noob perspective, they're great. I hope it'll be a long term faction for me and see no reason why it won't be! Join a great group