Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cloudflare Verification Loop

Started by Marcusta [2738919] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Marcusta [2738919]

Hello,

 

I am stuck on my pc in an automated cloudflare loop.  Not sure what to do, as I want my extensions and things to work.

 

I have tried resetting my router, I have done a dns flush, only thing that works is an incognito window.

 

Any help would be appreciated

Drowned [3303958]

Had the same issue a few times, the most recent one being just a few days ago. I tried disconnecting my VPN, it didn't work so I turned it back on. Other sites still worked fine. Then after lots of loops and waiting for around 10 minutes it solved itself. 

 

Usually for me it just works after waiting for a long time, not sure if the causes for my issue are the same as Marcusta's though, since my internet is usually just really bad. Though even if my internet is bad it's still quite weird for it to take such a long time, and sometimes my internet wasn't even being that bad. 

 

And this has happened to me before both on phone and on PC. 

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

If Cloudflare does not like something from your browser's end, then the check can get looped. Your browser profile is failing Cloudflare check and it is up to you to figure out what is causing it and how to get past it. Try checking if things work in Incognito window, if they do then you will have to try disabling all of your extensions/vpn in the regular window, delete all cookies related to Torn to see if it helps. In worst case, you can try doing a re-installation of your browser.

Thanks!

Agent86 [13831]

I started having this issue when using Chrome, hours-long loop that never resolves. It has been days and still not working.  Other websites are fine. I had to switch to Firefox for now. Chrome is hosed for me at torn.com.