My 100th day came by and I'm just really happy, that's all.
100 DAYS!
Started by TdeRmeUterE [4069496] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Congrats on your 100th day! 🎉
That’s a huge milestone, and you deserve to feel proud of it. Wishing you even more progress, fun, and good memories ahead in Torn!
Massive respect bro, cheers to 100 more! 🥛
Congratulations!
I hope you don't mind me asking how long it took you
I'd put the over/under at 98.5 days