You Don't Even have to Pay the 1 $ I got 16-17 Villas If Anyone Interested Or in need of it .
Please Do Leave a Comment and Like the Thread.
Only For Green leaf
Started by LaudaAsur [4038356] on in Properties.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
You Don't Even have to Pay the 1 $ I got 16-17 Villas If Anyone Interested Or in need of it .
Please Do Leave a Comment and Like the Thread.
Only For Green leaf
Yes i need a villa
I would appreciate it if you could geht me one. Thx
Hey! I saw your PI listing. I’m currently low on cash but very active. Would you consider letting me stay if I pay the daily upkeep? I’m Level 15 and fly constantly, so I’ll be a great tenant. Thanks
Soon You'll $1 Villa Accept It
Soon You'll $1 Villa Accept It
Soon You'll $1 Villa Accept It
02:38:16 - 08/05/26 You offered to rent your Villa property with 800 maximum happiness to CaBOoo007 at $1 for 100 days
02:36:35 - 08/05/26 You offered to rent your Villa property with 800 maximum happiness to CJBman at $1 for 100 days
.
Yes I need villa
I need a property pleasee
Yes i need one please
04:44:12 - 11/05/26 You offered to rent your Villa property with 400 maximum happiness to Thomas_-shelby at $1 for 100 days
04:44:54 - 11/05/26 You offered to rent your Villa property with 400 maximum happiness to Dihhh at $1 for 100 days
04:45:25 - 11/05/26 You offered to rent your Villa property with 400 maximum happiness to Skye-princess at $1 for 100 days
04:46:15 - 11/05/26 You offered to rent your Villa property with 400 maximum happiness to Gt600 at $1 for 100 days