I've just made a report about this now, but ever since Torn got its new high-resolution attack models, it broke the attack screen on mobile for me. The page elements for it does not load whenever I'm on the page. Think about a blank page with the game banner at the top, that's only it on the screen (would provide screenshot if needed). It also affects the loadout portion in the Items page since it also uses that high-res attack model as a preview, therefore not loading that page element.
High-res attack models possibly breaking attack screen on mobile (and in items tab)
Started by DaEpicGamer [2996614] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 5
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
It works fine on my computer, just on mobile.
I've also done other methods like:
- playing on browser instead of PDA
- Clearing cache
- Messing with zoom controls
I haven't asked my other faction mates if they have a similar issue, if this could be an isolated case or it could also affect others.
Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?
It will load and the top part of the attack screen will show, the one with the "Attacking" text, turns, and the escape, then everything disappears completely.
Can you replicate the issue in a browser like Chrome with all of your scripts turned off?
Again, I did say I tried on the mobile browser and the issue still persists. No scripts in that site and all that.
Can you please provide your device name and OS version?
Huawei tablet, model number: AGS3-L09
OS version: 10.1.0
Passing along to Nikita for checking. Thanks..!!
Should be fixed now. DaEpicGamer, can you check the Items page? Is the loadout section back to normal?
Thanks!
Seeing the loadout page element in the Items page now.
13:44:14 - 19/05/26 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking borj and mugged them for $195,589 (chain #1) [view]
And now I can finally attack players on mobile without issues.
Thanks for fixing it!!!