Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Preparing for fallen status?

Started by ripzyzz [3396861] on in Questions & Answers.

13 replies · 276 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
29
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

ovoxo [2744348] ×1 Future_Trunks [3145170] ×1

ripzyzz [3396861]

I would like to think that I will not be dying anytime soon, but life is uncertain, and if I do I would like my account to be properly put to rest. 

What's the best way for me to prepare for this ahead of time without doxing myself to the general Torn population? 

Ninivah [1950421]

Tell a friend or relative irl about your wishes. Tell them who to contact and what info will be needed. From there, just hope they follow your instructions.

ripzyzz [3396861]

I was concerned about how I was going to explain that one to my relatives, but I guess I won't have to explain anything at that point.

 

Thanks for the replies, all. Does anyone know what kind of proof I would need to connect my irl name to my account?

Gladion20 [1832984]

I think bogie requires a copy of the death certificate but I’m not really sure how they attach your account to you. I assume he asks them information like your email you might of used to log in or something like that. 

BjornOdinsson89 [3666214]

f**k Fallen status, I want my account passed down to my eldest son, then when he goes it passes to his and so on. 

BjornOdinsson89 [3666214]

Is that so? Can you show me 1 account that has gotten fedded for a joke? Also, I wasnt joking, ive spent a shit ton of time and money here, to only have it be put to fallen status when I pass would be a shame, having an option for accounts to be passed down to our children should definitely be an option.  

Apate [2348539]

For an account trading joke specifically? This guy, a week ago: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=3145170 

Details: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16129703&b=0&a=0&start=36340&to=27300276 

 

For a joke in forums generally? This guy, bit longer ago: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2744348 

May have been the final straw, but to answer the letter of what you're asking, it's applicable too. :P

 

You're getting weirdly defensive over a lighthearted warning that these jokes can get you fedded (again, based off what happened a week ago...) because not everything staff feds over is explained on the rules page... Sorry for looking out for you?

 

Will be the last I respond here, I've nothing more to say.

Mentions: Future_Trunks [3145170] · ovoxo [2744348] · Fedded Archives

BjornOdinsson89 [3666214]

Defensive? Not at all, I didnt once state i was goin to pass my account down, I said when I pass I WANT my account passed down which implies it would be an admin action to pass it down...because id be dead, so no, it wasnt at all a joke, I want the feature added. Reading comprehension is definitely needed in this game.