Titlee: [SERVICE] Professional Custom Graphics | Faction, Company & Profile Branding | Sized to Perfection
Stop settling for blurry banners and text that gets cut off by the sidebar. I provide professional-grade, custom art specifically designed for the Torn interface. Whether you need a brutal faction header, a sleek company banner, or a unique profile signature, I deliver high-end visuals that fit the game’s exact parameters—no resizing headaches, no pixelation.
Why Choose My Service?
- Live Portfolio: You can see my work in action right now. Check my personal profile or my faction header (Lost Souls Inc) to see the quality and scaling for yourself.
- Technical Precision: Every image is delivered in the exact pixel dimensions required for the game, ensuring a "plug and play" experience for your faction or company page.
- Transparent Process: I don’t use watermarks or complex gimmicks. I showcase my previous work and style, we agree on a vision, and I get to work.
Pricing & Workflow
- Standard Price: 1 Donator Pack (DP) per custom image.
- Step 1: DM me on Discord to discuss your project, style, and references.
- Step 2: I complete the project and notify you.
- Step 3: You send the payment via the "Send Item/Money" function to [Your In-Game Name/ID].
- Step 4: As soon as the transaction is logged, I deliver the high-resolution, properly sized file to you directly on Discord.
Reputation Matters
I’m a man of my word. My bazaar is built on fair pricing and discounts, and my art service is no different. You get exactly what you pay for: elite branding that makes your faction or profile stand out from the rest of the city.
NEW CUSTOMER PROMO
To get the word out, every first-time customer receives two art pieces for the price of 1.5 Donator Packs. * I value DPs at the $23.5M pawn shop rate.
- For this promo, the total comes to 1 Donator Pack + $11.75M in cash.
DM me today to get your branding started and lock in the promo!