Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction drug usage

Started by NZWookie [3836684] on in API Development.

3 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
NZWookie [3836684]

I am building a discord bot that will auto calculate war payments. As part if the $/hit calculation i need to be able to calculate the amount of xanax that was used by each user during war to deduct from their payout amount. Presently the result json reply is limit to 100 lines which could be polluted by jut first aid kits alone.

 

Any way to get more than this when using specific time stamps around a war starting and ending for instance?

 

Chur.

BritishBenji [2257611]

V2 Responses end with:

  "_metadata": {
    "links": {
      "next": "string",
      "prev": "string"
    }

 

I tend to parse each previous until I find a timestamp that matches the time I'm looking for