Thanks King your support is appreciated but thats it for today! Might be back tomorrow with more
DEAD
Started by ArgentEnergy [3971964] on in Graphics.
Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Then just count those 5mik for the next gfx you will post on here. If it is tomorrow or in a month, I‘ll take it (just let me know, if I get it but miss it xD)
Punisher set up for grabs! Runs till 22:00 TCT!
10 hours to go
4.5hours left this ones went well :') 5m so far for 3 graphics
Last 30mins!
Did it end?
Ended yesterday for the initial 5m bid
Yep, I got all three of them for 5mil
Oh ok nice
Leo auction. Started ends in an hour!!
5MIL OPEN ON LEO!
+1m
Al_capone wins for 6m! Next auction is up
opener please
2 milly
Updated guys
Final 15mins
opener