Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

0101011

Started by Chi-Cheemaun [3222877] on in Graveyard.

52 replies · 1.9k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
53
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Static1589 [2693019]

16:03:33 - 11/05/26 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Smoke Grenade dropped by J3T

 

16:08:34 - 11/05/26 You sent a Smoke Grenade to J3T with the message: I think you dropped this

Landgull [3703758]

Understandable, I'd restart too if I was a vault thief.

Well, I'd just not be a vault thief.

Anyway, good luck to you, can I have DSLA's money?

Gladion20 [1832984]

16:04:50 - 11/05/26 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Business Class Ticket dropped by J3T

16:04:56 - 11/05/26 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Business Class Ticket dropped by J3T

 

I'll take it. 

Frambojan [2720023]

Jesus guy, you are not some pulp noir vigilante...you're a neckbeard in a browser game with an annoying playstyle.