No one could expect my master manipulation.
f**k off mate.
Started by Chi-Cheemaun [3222877] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
No one could expect my master manipulation.
f**k off mate.
Can I get a TLDR
He lied.
I thought I had figured out the trick to get the community to support me stealing everything from the vault but I didn't so I pivoted to pretending it was a master plan and that I'm abandoning my account of my own choice. Not because I realized I burned my reputation and everything for a grand total of 10 SEs but because I am a a super sekrit genius.
Pretty terrible "plan" and judgement. Plus an abysmal understanding of WTF's motivation for the raid.
Note that restarting carries a 14 day waiting period and you can not transfer assets from the original account to a restart account. I have near 0 belief that you'll actually restart instead of trying to milk your 3 minutes of fame but if you do, do it correctly so you don't end up fedded. Thanks.
Respect can be regained; your dignity cannot.
I em so smurt, ha ha, I go bye bye now
The best comparison I can think of is a elementary schooler that failed at something trying explain how that failing was part of their bigger plan.
I can smell this text from a mile away, jesus.
Mega oof misclick
This reminds me of when I was a child playing “horse” and I would confidently say “first you have to miss the shot and then…”
so when is the next raid?
Who are you again?
My official response to this and no I won't us AI-
The claims J3T has made fit the completely false narrative that it's hard for anyone to believe. Do people really think I would extort someone (okay maybe?) but then give that same extorted person banking permissions?
Regarding the balances, as several people have already commented money is taken from the faction vault and invested to minimize potential vault theft scenarios. If you don't understand how this works, that's fine- but it doesn't mean leaders are stealing their members $.
Karma tax- no clue what he was getting on this other than trying to justify his actions.
In regards to the bottom portion of the main post J3T made-
Not once did I believe J3T on what he said was true or his real intentions from the beginning. Ironically, I streamed in discord to Satan's discord The Hangout (come join if you ever want to talk in voice chat w/ me and the crew) the entire conversation (with multiple witnesses) that I had with J3T beginning from his first message saying "Yo". I explained that J3T tested his ability to send money by sending himself $800, stole the faction funds, left discord, placed me on ignore (later removing me off ignore) and that he couldn't face the backlash he received.
Let me be clear- I would do whatever it took (within game rules) to secure my faction member's money back for them. In this case I had to go along with his weird little game rules such as "I'll send you half the money now and half when the raid ends"- I brought up points such as putting it in my company vault, etc simply as excuses for this weasel to send the money back, which credit to him he actually did. I also kept (mainly) quiet about him sending the funds back. I did inform some WTF leadership because I didn't want them to have sympathy for us getting vault theft'd to influence their decision as well as the leadership within my faction. The only other reason I kept quiet about the whole thing is because I've been helping Neth with his news story and I didn't want to announce what happened prior to it being released. With J3T releasing my responses to him though- I figure now was the time to respond.
It's easy for me to agree to every solution offered by J3T as long as I received my members money. It's even easier when I explained to the people in voice chat how J3T was just being a rat with regrets. This actually happened another time when he once left VR and came crawling back realizing how good he had it. The fact that he said he's been sitting in waiting for 2+ years to try to "get back at me" though- as much I'd love to believe it and laugh at it, I just don't believe it. I helped him place in the top 5 with my recommendations for his Leslie's Freak show submission and encouraged him to do as many torn events as possible. He's shared with me personal things about his family/life and in turn I shared things about my family/life. Again, I feel this was a impulsive decision of just greed and the belief that he would get away with because "people are all against Dsla".
I'm an open book so those with any questions are welcome to message/mail me.
Mentions: Satan [612696] · Leslie's Freakshow What was the Point of Rules?
show is already over, pack your bags and shut up
why did i read this with trump's voice? xD