Which flavor you like or tell me which one if it's not on here
Ice Cream
Started by Ponzo [3722290] on in Food & Cooking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I'm basic asf, Vanilla
Its a good flavor
how the f**k do you have spearmint and not mint chocolate chip
Im a bit slow sorry I meant that I was a bit tired when I made this like all the other ones
Real rum & raisin/vanilla
Otherwise ube I know that's not popular here 🤪
I wasn't mad don't worry I'm just surprised
I like a good liquorice ice cream myself.
For me it's butter cake from blue bell
It is a local flavour. Mostly oinly available in my state, though some neighbouring states may sell it . Mackinac Island Fudge ice cream.
The Nicholson Flavor
honestly a good coffee ice cream is is creamy and sweet and has a plesent coffee flavor.
i understand coffee ice cream is not coffee but still.
i enjoy it
i do also enjoy ube, redbean. matcha. vanilla, but i like icecream so meah
not tasty enough, I will stick to butter Pecan
we have one called BarOne. It is a caramel chocolate mix
Wasabi or black cracked pepper ice cream, ever get the chance to try it, give it a go.
lets all be neutral for a day and eat Neapolitan
my wife is allergic to chocolate.
My sister brought some i never had it
They have ice cream sandwich ones and dude when I tell you they taste so fucking good man
Salted Caramel always.