Device: Xiaomi M2007J3SY Android: 10 App version: 2.3.26
Hello :)
I am suppose to attack training dummy 3. When I press on Gun icon a new window loads but there is nothing in it
Thank you for your help
Started by Nanimo [4204059] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: Xiaomi M2007J3SY Android: 10 App version: 2.3.26
Hello :)
I am suppose to attack training dummy 3. When I press on Gun icon a new window loads but there is nothing in it
Thank you for your help
Same happens when I try to initiate attack on other targets as well. Its my device problem?
Can you please try clearing your cache from the App settings and see if it resolves the issue?
I' ve tried but this doesn't change anything
Can you replicate the issue in a regular browser like Chrome?
I had to delete Torn app because it starts when try to play on Google chrome. The error repeats likewise.
Oops! Something went wrong during background update request.
Turn time: 0.02841591835022
Total time: 0.032920122146606
Now I see this message.
Thank you for your support.
Are you seeing that error in both the app and chrome?
Yes I'm seeing same error in both
Is this after you start an attack or before? I am not seeing any error message on your account before starting the attack.
Mentions: High-res attack models possibly breaking attack screen on mobile (and in items tab)
Thank you!
This should now be resolved. Thanks!
Thank you the issue is resolved!