Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Music

Started by Fenault [3619821] on in Music.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Fenault [3619821]

Hi guys, I'm building my playlist but it seems that I can't find any  similar though this build 

 

 

Could I have some suggestions?

 

 

The fool by Alexanderia

Måneskin - gossip ft. Tom Morello 

Sail north - tale of the shadows

Missing piece by John Micheal Howell

Toxic - boywithuke

Marino - lust 

Marino - devil in disguise

Play with fire - sam tinnesz 

Villains by unroyal 

Styz - Mitchell zia 

Nuance - alec Benjamin

Bullet - jared Benjamin

Names are merely clothes

say my name kame Kai