I'm returning player got message saying I have 62 special refills what r these and how do I use them?
Returning player special refill
Started by 21loki [2839838] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Do a 99,999k happy jump and burn through em. Maybe pair it with a good training book or energy specials from a job
Save them for Halloween
Also this belongs in Q&A
Q&A forum, not GD
Make sure you have donator or subscriber status before using em, also a faction with decent steadfast would be a good idea as well.
99k jump asap
Moved to qna