Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refferal problem

Started by FuturezZz [4255802] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Yi_Sang [4254771] ×2 FuturezZz [4255802] ×1

FuturezZz [4255802]

I got a friend who plays on and off but we are only noticing now that he forgot to add me as a refferal, can something be done about this?
The friend in question is Yi_Sang [4254771] I will of course have him reply to this post

Mentions: Yi_Sang [4254771]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Your account is younger than your referral, we can't add that. How is it that your referral created an account before you did?

 

Yi_Sang [4254771] - Signup: 2026-04-19 07:28:43

FuturezZz [4255802] - Signup: 2026-04-19 18:59:34

 

Or are you setting up fake referrals? Is your prior request genuine or is that fake too?

Mentions: FuturezZz [4255802] · Yi_Sang [4254771] · Refferal issue

FuturezZz [4255802]

Nah you'd know if it was a fake refferal you have your ways, the thing with yisang is that I heard about the game first but didnt create my account until later that day. So he made his before i knew refferals were a thing when i watched through the merits list

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

the thing with yisang is that I heard about the game first but didnt create my account until later that day.

 

How is it a legit referral if you had not even created your own account before your "referral"? This just shows that the person in question knew about the game before you started playing. I won't be adding this, I will give you the benefit of doubt for your other request. Do note that enticing players into falsely saying that you have referred them is a punishable offense.