Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

torn gamblers, you're not ready for this :)

Started by systemd [4196484] on in Gambling.

2 replies · 134 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Stealzy [3393105]

Damn, that looks absolutely amazing, I really wanted to do that as well but I guess now I am too late haha
I hope they work out well for you

Thrie [148961] Moderator Official

Moved to Graveyard. 

Duplicate thread https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=15&t=16558742&b=0&a=0