📝 Torn Player Notepad
I wanted a clean way to keep personal notes on individual players, so I had one built. It turned out really well, so I figured I'd share it with the community. One probably already exists, but I made this one so it's better.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/577868-torn-player-notepad
✨ Features
- One-click notepad button added to every player profile's action bar
- Multiple notes per player with custom titles
- Auto-save - notes save instantly as you type
- Delete notes with trash icons
- Dark theme that matches Torn perfectly
- 100% localStorage
- Fully compliant with Torn's scripting rules
📜 Changelog
- v1.0.0 — May 13, 2026
• Initial public release
• One-click notepad button added to every player profile
• Multiple notes per player with custom titles
• Auto-save (instant as you type)
• Delete notes via trash icon
• Dark theme that perfectly matches Torn
• 100% localStorage (no server data)
• Fully compliant with Torn's scripting rules
Screenshots
New button added to actions
Full notepad modal
Made with ❤️ for the Torn community