Added to the Auction House.
Good luck 🤞 🍀
Started by winornot [3738196] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 332 / 332 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Added to the Auction House.
Good luck 🤞 🍀
Now you still have the chance to snap it for cheap 👌
SOLD
05:00:06 - 01/04/26 You sold your Guandao on the Auction house to Execution for $1,597,078,908 after $49,394,193 in fees. You can withdraw your money from the bank.
I have a Blowgun with 92 poisoning. It uses piercing damage, same as Diamond bladed knife, so you can max out piercing merit and stealth merit. Most are 85 poisoning, so I’d have to let it go for a premium. Good tactic is poison, then stab.
Thanks I have already from 95-98% like 50+ on hand 😁😉.
Buying all of your plushies 🧸 and flowers 🌹 for 97% MV.
Win has been invaluable in helping put together my set. He's very knowledgeable on prices and gear and strives to get the best deals for his clients.
I've trusted him with over 10b in transactions; he has been nothing but honest and professional in our dealings.
I highly recommend his service if you don't have a lot of time to spend but want to upgrade your kit.
If there is anything I can help you with, just send me a chat.
If you need help getting your armor, weapons, collectibles or just don't have the time or knowledge to handle it, let me take care of it 👌.
I have a free spot if anyone needs my service 😉
He forgot to give me this link to offer a review but he's really a great businessman I promise.
I had been trying since last Torniversary to sell an Evaline keepsake, actively advertising and hunting people down. I could not find a buyer offering more than $50-60m, which at that point I might as well have kept it. I gave it to him (with no collateral, we have rapport and I trust him), and he sold it for more than I asked in under an hour. I couldn't find a buyer for 9 months and he got me $190m in less than an hour.
When he says he'll help you sell hard to move items, he will get you the best price, not a bogus pity offer.
🏆 Keepsakes available 🔥 📢 Bazaar🫵 Discount when buying multiple‼️ -5m each 🤑 will send cash via trade
I have some availability to take care of new requests 😉
If you have questions, just send me an DM
Jobs done, ready for new ones 😎
Elite at his service being provided!
Ready for new requests - just DM 👌
💯
I'm happy to take care of whatever the request may be.