Same issue on Torn PDA - not currently working
[script] Arson Bang for Buck
Started by Para_Thenics [2875067] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 530 / 530 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hey. I changed this and PDA still not working. Any other thoughts?
Temporary Fix
Fixed it in a temporary version available here.
https://gist.github.com/neth392/756b3de97e27cdae6aecc43895834158
See my thread below on how to apply it (easier than editing the actual code like current fix), other scripts I've fixed, and reply there if you'd like others fixed too
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16564195&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Fixing Broken Scripts for FREE & List of Fixed Scripts
We need a PDA fix. I've tried changing the code as people have shown. Still not working...
Update: Got it to work on PDA with this link
I use Firefox Nightly on my phone, it's always handled TamperMonkey and user scripts without a problem including Arson Bang For Buck prior to this update. None of these fixes have worked for me yet though.
Thanks, just wasnt sure if I was the only one. Hopefully some tech savvy guys can get it running. This script is a definite must have for easy arson crimes.
script stoppd working?
Also in the same boat - doesn’t seem to be working on PDA
Came here because it stopped working. Read through last page or so of posts and have decided...
I'll be happy with a script update when it all gets worked out. Kinda fun to guess at some of these again and not feel obligated to follow the color schemas. Thanks for the wonderful script, it has been an immense help on many occasions over the past 4-5 months!
had you made all the other changes required too?
This was a fix to a change mentioned in an earlier post that had 4 lines that needed updating.
This was a correct to one of those four changes.
New fix that should work for torn PDA thanks to some help from Dyno for testing. He didn't use PDA but used a mobile browser with extension support; however I believe the issue should be the same so hoping this works. If not please let me know exactly what is wrong/broken and I will try another attempt.
The only caveat is on PDA you need to press the flames for info. Just temporary until OP fixes the script themselves though :)
https://gist.github.com/neth392/756b3de97e27cdae6aecc43895834158
See how to install it here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#p=threads&f=67&t=16564195&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Fixing Broken Scripts for FREE & List of Fixed Scripts
wat happened to the script?
thank you So much for helping this dummy out. These instructions were pretty clear.
I will wait for update :)
anyone got a better option for Restaurant Burnt Ends instead of 4/5 gas + FT stoke?
Anyone got a list of the 10k/N plus jobs?
Thanks much!
Any1 got it working on PDA?
Just to confirm that this fix worked for me (on PC/browser).
Any chance for an update soon? 🙈