Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking back...

Started by Vnom05 [4167053] on in Achievements.

1 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Vnom05 [4167053]

Was just going through my forum posts, when I came across the post I had made for faction recruitment... I was not much ambitious and dedicated type, yet... this one post, that one decision to join Faction.. it changed a lot of things.

___________________________________________________________________

Posted on 07:56:05 - 14/03/26 (1 month ago)

Hello, Looking for a Faction 

 

Level : 5

 

Activity : I'm active daily 

 

Strength 42 +0%

Defense 36 +0%

Speed 54 +3%

Dexterity 43 +0%

Total 175

I am not looking for any specific faction, just some active faction.

___________________________________________________________________

 

Now, looking at how much I've grown, in terms of stats (100X), experience and connections. It just feels awesome, to realise where it all started and how far I've come.

And ofcourse the I consider myself lucky, because my current and also the first ever faction that I joined... it's really good.

.

.

Yet, it's still just beginning, there's lot more to grow, experience and get to top.