Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by shaul [3908280] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
shaul [3908280]

I’M THE ZIP GUY

Bring me your Zip Wallets. I gotta zip zip zip.


I wake up in Torn with a plan in my mitts,
Pockets stay hungry, I’m hunting them zips.
Don’t bring me excuses, don’t bring me no bits,
Bring me those wallets, I’m stacking the clips.

Zip zip zip, I’m the guy with the bag,
Buying them clean, no need for the haggle-tag.
Three in your hand? Yeah, I’ll still make it fair,
But loads in your trunk? Now we’re talking rare air.

If you got a small pile, I’m paying you neat,
7k each, that’s tidy and sweet.
But bring me a mountain, a beautiful heap,
I’ll push it up higher, bulk prices ain’t cheap.

I need every Zip Wallet from city to shore,
Check your bazaar, check your faction, check more.
I’m not just buying, I’m building a throne,
The Zip Guy’s calling, don’t leave me alone.

Zip zip zip, let the wallets rain down,
I’m the Zip Guy now, put respect on the crown.

Buying Prices

Amount Sold Price Per Zip Wallet
1–24 $7,000 each
25–99 $7,100 each
100–249 $7,150 each
250+ $7,200 each

Message me or send trade. Big stacks preferred. Small stacks accepted.

ZIP ZIP ZIP.