Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Active Lvl 17 looking for Spouse (Long-term merits!)

Started by SergioRibera [4201686] on in Properties.

1 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
SergioRibera [4201686]

Hi everyone! 👋

I'm a highly active Level 17 player looking for a long-term marriage. I log in every day and my main goal is to grind for the marriage merits (50, 250, 500 days).

What I'm looking for:

  • A spouse with an over 4000 happiness Private Island (PI).

What I offer:

  • 100% daily activity (I will never ghost you and ruin the merit progress).
  • I'm willing to split the daily upkeep costs if needed!

Send me a chat or a direct trade with the proposal if you are interested! 🚀