Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

!!! PSA FOR NOOBS !!!

Started by Madgod [1733719] on in General Discussion.

89 replies · 1.81k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
90
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Madgod [1733719]

ATTENTION ALL NOOBS IN GENERAL DISCUSSION, OR GLOBAL CHAT !!! 

 

I DON'T CARE THAT YOU WERE MUGGED !!!

 

I DON'T CARE THAT YOU WERE BOUNTIED !!! 


I DON'T CARE THAT YOU FLEW TO SWITZERLAND WITHOUT BRINGING MONEY !!! 


I DON'T CARE ABOUT UR SHIT HOLE FACTION WITH 57,000 RESPECT !!!

 

I DON'T CARE THAT UR SELLING SOME RANDOM BULLSHIT NO ONE NEEDS !!!

 

I DON'T CARE THAT YOU'RE POOR  !!!

 

I DON'T CARE THAT YOU "LITERALLY CAN'T LEAVE THE HOSPITAL" AND YOU'VE ONLY BEEN ATTACKED 7 TIMES TOTAL !!!

 

I. DON'T. CARE. !!!!!!!!!!!!

 

STOP YOUR FUCKING WHINGING.  !!!

 

I REPEAT

 

STOP YOUR FUCKING WHINGING !!!

 

THAT IS

 

! W H I N G I N G ! 

 

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH 

 

! W H I N I N G !

 

WHICH YOU ARE ALSO DOING 

 

CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT WHINGING IS?

 

MAYBE THIS VIDEO WILL HELP!

 

YouTube video ARJaouGmyhI

 

STOP WHINGING !!!

 

!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER !!!

 

PRESIDENT MADGOD

crashandburned [594014]

Wow such a nice post seems you care a lot for noobs taking the time to write this post as you left the other stuff out on helping them which makes you a nice guy lol