Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Favorite Chef

Started by MxChefKei [4080570] on in Food & Cooking.

3 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
MxChefKei [4080570]

I am a chef in real life, coming up on 20 years in the industry. 

This is my second year entering Favorite Chef. Last year I entered and placed 6th in the quarter-finals. 

This year I'm hoping to get to the top 3, if not number 1. It is free to vote every 24 hours with a Facebook account. There is monetary voting too, I am not asking anyone to pay! Last year I barely received any monetary votes...the ones I did get was my best friend trying to push me further lol. 

I figured I would ask the torn community to help get me there!!!

Voting opens June 1st, and again 1 vote per 24 hours!!! Easy peasy.... thank you for your time and hopefully support :)

 

https://favchef.com/2026/keanna-kei 

 

I'm also entered into Hells Kitchen, received a reply...I'm too old for this season as they're doing under 25 years old...but still a possibility for the next season!

DJRaccoon [2364684]

Sent a vote!! 

 

Also that cinnabon or pastry you have on the page looks so good, mouth watered immediately, you got this!