Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Manual labor points

Started by Posessed [4217119] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Posessed [4217119]

How do you increase your manual labor points? I do missions, I  go to the gym , I smash people,  I commit crimes,  but what exactly earns me my manual labor points ?  

 

Thanks everyone..!!!

Zoddd [3445375]

Working in a company will raise your working stats. Other ways can be education job where for every 10 job points you can raise manual, endurance and intelligence. Education can earn you some stats. Books, brown egg and some company job perks also earn you working stats.

You can read more here

Nedthecat [3084891]

Some excellent suggestions above. The quickest way to gain work stats is to buy trains from a company director - these will range from 400k to 1M each depending on the type of company. Higher work stats allow you to join companies with better perks so people are happy to pay for extra training each day.