I am feeling a bit generous today.
First 50 people to Like and Comment gets 100k each.
Enjoy 😉
Started by MrKAnderson [4165277] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I am feeling a bit generous today.
First 50 people to Like and Comment gets 100k each.
Enjoy 😉
Boop
Hey man 100k is 100k. I give money away to people under 30 days regularly so I’ll add it to my funds :)
newbie
Thanks for doing cool stuff!
Thanks dude.
Oh ok.
Thanks!
hi
Thank you kind stranger
Nice! That buys a lot of beer! :)
10:17:40 - 15/05/26 You gambled $100,000 on the slot machine and lost with: Chocolate, Duck, Duck
Would like to win this back, ty
graved, buying/selling karma isn't permitted
Hellooooo
I am hereeeee