So a while back when in some TT wars around sector 5 and 6 I couldn't help but to notice there are some things on the map you'll never be able to unsee if they're pointed out.
This is both a shit post as well as a curse to anyone who reads it xD
If you have anything to contribute to this shit post please share!
First up we have the bay of Torn it looks like two dogs kissing (Lady and the Tramp?)
Next we have the Giant Dong of the South West:
And finally we have the bumping uglies airport:
Thanks for reading have a nice day!
Torn Map Hidden Images
Started by Jubaka [2933938] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 18
- Likes on archived posts
- 52
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
· 5 likes ·
There's a DN in the top right of the map if u look very closely
You're right, I'm not able to unsee it now 😭
There's a DN in the top right of the map if u look very closely
Quite flagrant.
Hungry man thinks of bread
Whats
That's an airport? Thought it was a ballsack drawing
I am not sure I see any of them. Question, is the airport some kind of vagina dentata thing or no? If no then I don't see it.
I think the airport looks like this
The giant dong has a wart.
Now I am horny.
The Airport one looks more like a strapon attached to curvy legs. You can even see the leather.
Did you see the other DN in the same corner? (Hint: it's smaller!)
That dong is legendary
Posting on legendary dong.
The light purplish/pink airport looks like you can run a speculum 747 in there. Think the movie Airplane when the plane crashes through the big window.
It takes a certain kind of mind to notice stuff like this...
A completely torn one.