https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=attackLog&ID=52b03ed905e8056317c293b221483d89
Finished a fight using a 24% warlord skorpion, didn't get the warlord bonus.
Started by Bradtholomew [3399249] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=attackLog&ID=52b03ed905e8056317c293b221483d89
Finished a fight using a 24% warlord skorpion, didn't get the warlord bonus.
And another!
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=attackLog&ID=5d2e4d263cec3433d2ff6786c432e752
edit: Next fight, it worked with no changes to my loadout.
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=attackLog&ID=30f2c8e6b439a2f250c8ff64a51f3ed2
And another. This is crazy, we're in a tough war and need every point.
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=attackLog&ID=0ba4f0368d09496c120cee7909681934
I imagine it is the auto-leave that is not factoring in the weapon bonus, which was fixed a few years ago here. I will ask Pavel to check.
Thanks!
Mentions: Warlord did not proc on finishing hit
Thanks mate. I'm assuming we would have got another cache from that missed respect. Right? 😂
Actually no, it's something different, as we can see in case of this attack such scenario works correctly - https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=attackLog&ID=cd37fa4358f16413bd6f502f1204876e
Today we applied the fix that most likely fixed this issue. If still happens - please report.