Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FOUND

Started by Mystrake [4038877] on in Properties.

0 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Mystrake [4038877]

Hello, I'm looking for a spouse, can be any gender, preferably male, can own or rent a PI, all i want mainly is the marriage credits. It shall be mutually beneficial, We can talk about life, stuff, idek. Shall be fairly active, donor status isn't a criteria. I guess that's it. Also, I'm active multiple times a day, will share property rent and upkeep. Thank you <3