Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dark humor

Started by Airney [3571738] on in General Discussion.

32 replies · 669 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Beerstein [1322136]

Light mode users trying to read this like

 

Let's not make a trend of formatted posts like this, they rarely properly display for both light, dark mode, mobile, and PC.

WaterPR00F [2574615]

Fire formatting, just stole it from you.

Shout out to AI, I screen shot your post and ask AI to format my text in HTML just like yours.

PS on mobile, your title is split:

 

THE

 

UNDERGRO 

 

UND 

 

LEDGER

Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]

Ok. 

05:32:11 - 16/05/26 You used 75 energy successfully reviving kinkkukiusaus out of hospital and gained 0.1380 reviving skill

05:32:30 - 16/05/26 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking kinkkukiusaus and mugged them for $97,254 (chain #2) [view]



EDIT:  Sometime the jokes write themselves 

 

Airney [3571738]

Note to self: Torn players would rather get revive-mugged for 500m than switch to dark mode. Lesson learned. I’ll stick to hitting people with rusty pipes instead of HTML. My bad on the mobile formatting splitting the title lmao.

Pete1994 [965235]

I'm a simple man. I see a thread written by AI, I click dislike

 

Have some fucking creativity and write your own shitposts.

Gladion20 [1832984]

So what you’re saying is that being mugged really bugs you. That’s good for everyone to know