Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Failed Referral

Started by Avenel [4296722] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Yenoh [4277723] ×1

Avenel [4296722]

I can't click a link to save my life, Yenoh [4277723] referred me to Torn, and for some reason it did not register when I clicked the link. I'd like for them to receive the benefits from the referral since I am enjoying the game.

Mentions: Yenoh [4277723]