Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

closed

Started by Easy_Level_Up [4157898] on in Attacking.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Toby [980768] ×1

Easy_Level_Up [4157898]

[B]uying 16 escapes for a pal at 600k each

DONT ATTACK ME, I'M NOT BUYING ESCAPES FOR MYSELF


I want to thank Toby for being a great person and he needs 16 more escapes for a merit. I don't know his stats since this is a surprise but looking for someone to do this contract. Message me first if you're interested. I will pay you 250k if you fail your first escape.

Mentions: Toby [980768]