Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Undetectable touchscreen actions

Started by Sestain [3196943] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Sestain [3196943]

Device: Nothing A142P Android: 16 App version: 2.3.26

 

I'm getting an issue whenever I do this sequence:

  1. I enter the enemies/friends/targets list
  2. I hold & press the banner with the name of an user
  3. I try to click the attack button
  4. I get stuck without the option to change tabs/pages ,nor click anything surrounding
  5. I restart the app
  6. It's fixed