Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Escapes; advice needed

Started by Sota [3880485] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Sota [3880485]

So I am trying to buy some escapes (have bought 50 before in the past with no issues) but this time around people keep losing.

 

I got pepper spray equipped, temp to go first in settings and other than that just a pillow equipped.

 

Am I missing something?

Sota [3880485]

Pepper spray because it doesn't do damage but I just learned and realised you need two moves without damage so a wind-up weapon is needed for a guaranteed escape.

 

Answered my own question but perhaps it will help others too.

Lady_White [2676391]

Don't use Pepper spray, Dex is used to factor escapes. So unless they're reading the escape book, you're making harder for them to escape.

 

Just use a pillow

Shlefter [2901183]

You need 2 misses for an escape to work. Pillows have high accuracy but low dmg, meaning they still hit. You can instead use a wind-up weapon to force a second miss after a temp as harrywho said above