Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave, working now

Started by Mong [3401450] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Mong [3401450]

When I try and buy dp I'm getting this message 

The web page at https://www.paypal.com/signin/return?flowFrom=anw-stepup&ctxId=step_up11f40985-afa2-4652-9a3b-e7ee3966e57f&failedBecause=service_error could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_RESPONSE

 

Is this a bug, if not what's the issue please, I've got money in there.

Many thanks

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

Mong [3401450]

It's working today so it might of been a problem with my own PayPal, phone or something else. Appreciate you looking into it but I'll grave this now it's working cheers