Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(Grave please)

Started by no-reply [4089139] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
no-reply [4089139]

Like I said, I'm making money off buying marketplace items and selling to NPC shops. At most, I make 100 dollars off an item. Not like I'm holding hundred thousands. If they want to waste energy, that's their prerogative. I'm just curious as to why that happens? 

ARMENIA4EVER [1955095]

It's more likely whoever mugged you simply thought  (1) you had way more money on you person than you did because no one is going to mug you unless they think they can get at least a good chunk of cash off you or (2)  you were in the search filter of new players that imply they can beat you to ensure a hit on their RW chain for their faction.

Mong [3401450]

After a few time of getting nothing they'll leave you alone but as been stated above posting about it will make you a target for a lot longer

I'd grave this mate 

Mong [3401450]

Edit the post delete it all but put like a letter or a number cos it can't be blank. Change the title to say "grave"

Good decision dude