Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PAY NOTHING!! Win Huge!!

Started by Fouquet [3717910] on in Fun & Games.

33 replies · 192 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Fouquet [3717910]

I think it’s time for me to do a REAL giveaway for the community.

 

Also, side note… the 29 karma was definitely a cool unexpected perk from my last Giveaway. 😂 That honestly was never what I was after, but it was a fantastic PERK.  NOT KARMA DRIVEN, but thank you for the Thumbs up anyways!!!

 

That being said, I feel like I’ve more than proven at this point that when I say I’m giving prizes away, I actually do it. Between the two games I created and the Syrup Giveaway, I’ve already shown I honor my word and I always Pay out!!  Ill also include TORN games that I created as well.

SO HERE WE GO.

🎉 OFFICIAL FUNNIEST PLAYER ON TORN GIVEAWAY 🎉

Over the next TWO WEEKS, I want you guys to post the FUNNIEST Torn jokes, memes, comments, stories, roasts, or absolutely unhinged nonsense you can come up with in the comments below.

 

My goal is simple: MAKE. ME. LAUGH.

 

 

Every single person that comments gets entered onto my giveaway wheel weather you leave something TORN -  Funny or not!!.

 

After the event ends, I’ll either spin the wheel LIVE or record the spins so everyone can see the prizes are 100% real and fairly given away.

 

BUT WAIT… 👀

 

I’m also going to personally select my TOP 10 FUNNIEST COMMENTS and those players will go onto a FINAL “Top 10 Laugh Wheel” for the

 

 

BIGGEST PRIZE and the unofficial title of:

 

 

🏆 FUNNIEST PERSON ON TORN 🏆

And YES… the winner of the TOP 10 FUNNIEST wheel will receive a DONATOR PACK. 🔥

I’ll also post my game wheel in the forums beforehand so everyone can see exactly how it works.

 

🎁 CURRENT PRIZE LIST 🎁

 

TOP 10 FUNNIEST WINNER WHEEL DARLING WINNER

• Donator Pack  $24,000,000

 


JOKE & Simple Posting WHEEL WINNERS

 

• Donator Pack $24,000,000
• 10 Xanax $8,849,990
• 5 Xanax $4,424,995
• Can of Santa Shooters $1,659,998
• Can of Munster $1,648,989
• Tin of Treats $1,379,911
• Can of Crocozade $1,099,997
• Box of Grenades $1,076,856
• Six-Pack of Alcohol $949,989
• Lottery Voucher $914,957
• 1 Xanax $884,999
• Denim Cache $776,900
• Can of Damp Valley $704,066
• Can of Goose Juice   $333,104
• Box of Medical Supplies $287,999
• 100 Bottles of Beer 🍺 $74,500
• Stash Box $49,781
• Ecstasy $41,050


• PLUS random mystery prizes from DONORS!!!!!!! 👀

 

Honestly, some random winners may end up with completely unexpected prizes because I enjoy making the spins entertaining. 😂

 

YES, I will accept donations if anyone wants to contribute to future giveaways or help newer players. HOWEVER… even if nobody donates a single thing, I’m still doing this giveaway out of my own pocket because I think newer players deserve some fun too.

 

📌 IMPORTANT FOR DONATORS 📌
If you donate something and want proof it was actually given away:
• Please LIST what you donated in the forum comments
• When sending the item/message, put: “DONATION FOR NOOBS”
That way I can properly track everything and make the giveaway transparent for everyone involved.  Plus I may go LIVE or youtube video for transparency.  

 

 

The whole point of this is to:
• help newbies
• make people laugh
• bring some fun to the forums
• and prove not everybody on Torn is trying to scam somebody every 5 seconds 😂

 

📌 HOW TO ENTER 📌

  1. Comment your funniest Torn joke/story/meme/roast

  2. That’s literally it

  3. You get added to the wheel

⏰ Winners will be announced and prizes spun on MAY 30TH.

Good luck everyone. Now entertain me. 😈

 

Here are my other games if you just wanted play them.  https://torn-quiz-cash.replit.app/ & https://torn-quiz-cash.replit.app/spin/ 

AlgorithmX [4166817]

This is a massive giveaway 😮🔥 Thanks for doing this, good luck to all players and congratulations to myself for winning a donator pack. 😭 🔥 

ShashankOne [4301624]

You want us to make you laugh? Hmmm 🤔 Honestly, I am not the funny type of a guy but I need the stash.

 

Hope this will be funny and relatable enough:- 

 

  1. MEME: “I love Torn because it teaches real-life skills: trust issues, money management, and how to wake up in a hospital after making one bad decision.”
  2. Joke: “Rich Torn players: ‘I made $500m today.’ Me: ‘Nice. I found $27 and only got mugged twice."

 

 

RobertW31 [4211489]

Wow this is pretty awesome. Thanks for doing this.Still fairly new so I dont know a ton about Torn but we'll give it a shot

 

Relatable "Joke": The torn hospital staff see me more often than my family does

MrBoomba [4289905]

Thank you for all the fun games and raffles and such you have going on, best of luck all. Here's a little joke.

 

 

I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high.

 

 

 

 

 


She looked surprised.

Grits [3072248]

How do you keep Leslie from running around in circles?

 

 

Nail his other foot to the floor. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yotba [4071293]

Man, the global chat in Torn is toxic.

 

I was brand new to the game, sold something on the market. and right after the deal, the guy mugged me. I was furious. Like, full emotional damage mode.

 

So I thought, ‘Maybe if I complain in global chat, people will back me up and hunt this guy down.

 

Yeah… that did NOT happen.

 

Instead of helping me, global chat roasted me harder than the mugger did.

 

And the worst part? I got hospitalized so many times I started feeling like I had a premium membership at Red Cross.

Celestria90 [4291967]

I was at a party few days ago checking Torn. In between,

 

Imagine the looks on people's faces when I mumbled ;

 

I have to wait freaking 40 minutes again,  to drink a beer and take cannabis.

 

While being at a party doing just that. 🤣🤣 (im from the Netherlands so nothing illegal) 

 

And my friend replied... Shall I put your beer in the fridge again, so it stays cool at least... Not realizing Im just talking to myself about an online browser game. 

 

I kinda felt like an idiot. 

BrandonGerson [3408836]

LAUGH!?!? Do I look like a CLOWN to you?!? Is it because I am TALL?!?! HUH!?!? Is it because I wear makeup that makes me look PALE!?!? HUH?!!?!? IS THAT IT! NO! IT DOESNT! ... THE FACT I WENT TO CLOWN COLLEGE IS! Unlike that prick CLOWN CARL, THAT FUCK NEVER EVEN LEARNED HOW TO PIE SOMEONE PROPERLY! Some shmuck he was...

 

Oh yeah, makin ya laugh. Right right... uhhhhhh... Why did the road cross the chicken? Cause I fucked up the joke.

 

...

 

DO NOT LAUGH AT MEEEEEE

Arush1234 [4285702]

Why do Torn players make the worst financial advisors?

Because to them, there is no such thing as saving up—they just buy a Xanax, pop a refill, and hope their energy recharges before their wife finds out they spent the electricity bill on Donator Packs!