Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat mix up

Started by Radi [3715007] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

Radi [3715007]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

I typed something in Faction chat and it ended up in Company chat. 

 

I'm sure I typed it in Faction chat, because I replied to another comment. And I saw them in a row.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Do you have screenshot or proof that this has happened? It is practically impossible to send a message in a different chat room and it is more likely to be a player error.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

That just shows that you sent the message in Company chat. This is also something that I can see in your chat logs on the backend. I will have to assume that you simply made a mistake, you can file a new report if it happens again.

 

Thanks!