Current status: CLOSED
[CLOSED] : Do not attack.
If you do, you won't get paid.
Do I owe you money? Send me a message!
Post will not be opening again.
Over 11,000 losses processed. Thanks everyone!
Will pay only when you ask for the cash to avoid mugs.
-------------------------------------------------
How do I do losses?
0. Read all instructions below. Talk to me if you have any questions.
1. Check the post title. [OPEN] = You can attack. [CLOSED] = Do not attack.
2. Go to my profile, attack me, lose.
3. Go to your items and take a "First Aid Kit".
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you're out of energy
5. When you're done, let me know and I'll send the money. 250k per attack.
You can start a trade if I’m offline and I’ll add the money instead of directly sending it if you prefer.
You can take a Xanax which has a ~97% chance of giving you 250 energy (and 3% chance of overdosing).
This is enough for 10 losses = 2.5m. Roughly a 1.6m profit considering the Xanax and First Aid Kits cost.
DO NOT buy Xanax / First Aid Kits on the item market. It is overpriced. Use https://weav3r.dev/ instead.