WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THATS RIGHT NERDS
18:34:26 - 18/05/26 Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 100!
Not the first player but I am the first JET to get there!!!
Started by Jet [2337223] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THATS RIGHT NERDS
18:34:26 - 18/05/26 Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 100!
Not the first player but I am the first JET to get there!!!
I'm so proud of you sweetie xxxx
When you reached level 100, did you finally Get Born?
You're my favorite level 100 player named Jet ♥
Time to prestige.
Don't you have a vault to thief or something
16:07:00 - 20/05/26 You added Jet to your enemies list with the description : easy leveling target
gratz!!
The OG JET! 🍻
15:03:11 - 21/05/26 You added Jet to your enemies list with the description : Chain target (easy maggot)
Grats you fucking maggot