your eyes hurt??? Think about all of us that have to look at you!!! HAHA, jk Boss!
please delete need restart since people wont stop even when warned 3 times
Started by SpoiledRotten [4052681] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
So you actually believe the bs you be saying... or you just tryna make other ppl believe it hahah cuz bish what?? 🤣🫵
Brother VERY CLEARLY uses AI in his work
Then disses AI in forums, wild shit
dont buy from this guy, look for a REAL designer
not falling for your rage bait
im not a guy and the two that are ai are labeled so but ty glad my works good enough you think its ai thats compliment but then again you cant tell boys from girls
not falling for your rage bait
im glad you think my stuffs ai makes me happy its that good but different is you can read my stuff not the burry Ai stuff but ty for the compliment
everyone who watches my forums im closing this one to start another one since lickmyclip cant help herself stalking my forums and my profile but pretends I focus on her and now she has her friends involve no worries its reported let let staff and bogie deal with her im not arguing
FTFY
hhhmmm wow I just noticed my stuff is actually really nice. no wonder people think its Ai. but people I design for know better as I make several prototypes and anything they want change is changed to what the request and if they want specific colors ot non word items I go change or add what they want one big difference you can read my stuff ai words get blurryvwhen shrink to fit torn specs
not even sure what this means im guessing its your profile pic no wonder you think mines ai if this is what you make if you want i could teach you how to make good graphics first off cant be broke because I use specific software thats not free tell you what ill try find free ones for so I can help you learn
is the really nice stuff in the room with us?
looking at some of your stuff, i think you might be better off trying AI
First off i dont think its very smart arguing with someone with 1300x your networth
Secondly its not that your work is so good its comparable to ai but rather its so bad its comparable to ai
a second ago my stuff was ai according to you now you try say id be better off using ai are you conf I sed or are you just trying to guess what you think
ill tell you what since your really not sure what you think ai or not ill let you think on it maybe someone with the power of thought will guide you and tell you what you think
show me the exact message that I said your stuff was AI
i said you're a spastic, that was all
you may be correct if so I apolagize I think you replied to someone's message instead of my post so wasnt paying attention didnt catch it
please forgive my mistake I was reacting to the post you replied to
I withdrawl my apology as ive read your post so I go back to former statement just because you ride on others coat tails because forming your own opinion seams to difficult for you dont change anything
Can you stop spamming and stfu already. Nobody cares