I had a strange thing with Oilrig turnover. In 1 day 6 days adding picture. Next day was ok.
Oilrig Bug
Started by NaX [31567] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
Actually, I made a mistake in checking the logs, I was looking at the wrong date. Looks like the extra funds were credited to your company vault. Ched has said that he is happy for you to keep the money … - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
Ched was using your company to test out the cron post the bug fix that bogie has mentioned here. This was being done in dev environment but somehow the logs were being recorded in Firebase for production. Nothing should have … - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I've handled this, removed it from the company and re-credited via the church so we have an appropriate paper trail. May seem redundant but it makes sense from our side! We appreciate the honesty.
Passing along to Joe.
Thanks..!!
Ched was using your company to test out the cron post the bug fix that bogie has mentioned here. This was being done in dev environment but somehow the logs were being recorded in Firebase for production. Nothing should have been affected for your company (no additional income or stock lost). The duplicate logs will remain there unfortunately, we cannot remove them. You can ignore all of the logs that proc'd around 17:00 TCT.
Thanks!
Mentions: Oil Rig Production Tanked
Actually, I made a mistake in checking the logs, I was looking at the wrong date. Looks like the extra funds were credited to your company vault.
Ched has said that he is happy for you to keep the money for your honesty in reporting this. However since the money was generated illegitimately, it needs to be removed from your company vault and credited to you separately through Church funds. bogie will be handling this.
Thanks!
A note: I am assuming the cron running would’ve not only added income to company vault, but also paid out salaries to employees and ad budgets back to the system.
So those salaries and ad budgets paid would need to be reversed as well after reversing income from vault
I've handled this, removed it from the company and re-credited via the church so we have an appropriate paper trail. May seem redundant but it makes sense from our side!
We appreciate the honesty.