I'm looking for a spouse. Those who want to be invited to rent with PI. Let's split the rental fee in half so it's even cheaper...
If you have one, please contact me :D
Started by Schafervalens [4217121] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm looking for a spouse. Those who want to be invited to rent with PI. Let's split the rental fee in half so it's even cheaper...
If you have one, please contact me :D
The forums are English only, but I think you're looking for personals anyway.
English saje bang
please review rules.. especially this one. no need to get in trouble
thanks but im not indonesian.
Graved - Please keep all publicly posted content in English. I would also suggest posting in / checking out these resources instead.
If you are looking for a spouse check out the personals section in the newspaper:
https://www.torn.com/personals.php#!p=main
Or the property forums looking for spouse threads:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=22&b=0&a=0