Any females contact me in my dms :D
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- GoldShip [4167662]
· 7 likes ·
Fuck no - flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved - I would suggest posting in / checking out these resources instead. If you are looking for a spouse check out the personals section in the newspaper: https://www.torn.com/personals.php#!p=main Or the property forums looking for spouse threads: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=22&b=0&a=0
Fuck no
Staff Edit - Harassment
Money well spent
Yo mama
1 mil for every day I've been with my current spouce. Better take the offer soon or it will keep growing
My heart is all i can offer
I’m sure you’ll have so many offers after this post. Great idea.
eat shit motherfucker
lv 99 vs lv 10
I heard young people are getting laid less these days. Now I see why
i bet u cant run more than 10 meters
Welcome to torn. also, level doesn't mean shit
Graved - I would suggest posting in / checking out these resources instead.
If you are looking for a spouse check out the personals section in the newspaper:
https://www.torn.com/personals.php#!p=main
Or the property forums looking for spouse threads:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=22&b=0&a=0
skill issue? 🍿