Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime Unique Outcomes

Started by thiensulk [2209507] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
thiensulk [2209507]

I just got into the Forgery crime category. Found out that the enhancer for that is the Magnifying Glass which can be found as a unique outcome for Shoplifting at level 1. I'm currently level 47 in that category and there's no unique outcome indicator (the little star thing). Did I missed my chance of getting it because of my current level?

 

Edit: Finally got it. It's a Unique Outcome for Level 60 now. Pretty sure it's still Guard on duty and Camera running.

medutis88 [3721610]

If you go to torn.report and find shoplifting panel, there is a link "x% uniques found" at the bottom. Press that link, and you will see all the uniques that you have and don't have and see the requirements to acquire them. For the magnifying glass, you need to rob jewelry store while being at least level 1, and both security measures need to be active.

Drowned [3303958]

When you see that you can get something from a crime at a specific level, it means that you can get it from levels higher than that level too. So no you didn't miss the chance. The same goes for all crimes. 

thiensulk [2209507]

Got ya, thank you all for your answer. It was weird because on the wiki and torn.report shows that the unique outcome is available at level 1. And yet, at 47 I have yet to see that outcome. Would really like to have that Magnifying Glass enhancer soon =))

thiensulk [2209507]

That's what I've been doing, I waited for the normal icons and then click the button. But without the unique outcome indication, it's a bit weird. And since I'm already at level 47, I was afraid that I might have missed the chance to get that specific unique outcome.

ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor

Crime unique requirements have been increased in some areas.

 

For example Office Chair unique was available at shoplifting level 1, but now it is 60.

 

 Torn.report and wiki itself may or may not have correct ones.