Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NS gets Chedded?

Started by Kata [1990396] on in General Discussion.

32 replies · 1.36k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Kata [1990396]

 

What's Ched doing in NS3? lol Anybody know?

 

I'm not super active in Faction Discussion currently, but I skimmed there and didn't see anything that seemed related (but I could be blind)

 

Shoop [1326199]

He also used to be in NS2.

He told us not to tell anybody, but we actually get more preferential territory spawns and he makes sure none of the OC’s fail while he’s there too.

Kata [1990396]

I haven't been around much for a long time, so I just noticed lol lucky 

 

Just gotta be on your best behavior with the bossman there! :P

Mr-Ty [2956578]

21:57:23 - 21/05/26 You used 25 energy attacking TheLuvlillypink and hospitalized them (chain #1) [view]

 

Go on

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Ched didn't even hyperlink the last bug icon in the announcement. I should give him a 1 star staff review for this gross error. For the record if he gets a 1 star review for not hyperlinking the last bug icon in the announcement, it wasn't me!

Scuba [512975]

He was in the CR family for a time and now we have Craane Reaction. Hosting the boss gets the sauce.

 

Maybe the NS family have a Maple Syrup Heist OC coming up--Natural Sucrose.